I'm Gonna Burn It So It Can Go to Hell Where it Belongs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
This also;
Today, 02:27 PM #8
92k1500chevy

Originally Posted by shelbyt.67
Update: got the connectors in today. They appear to be good quality with the correct wire color and gauge. With shipping I got both coil connectors fer $6 bucks a piece.
I've got the entire wiring harness out of a 1990 Regular cab, 350 auto truck that I could have sent you the connectors off of. I've also got a 94 K1500 but it's a 4.3/5 speed. If ya need anything else I can ship out UPS the same day so let me know!

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Open your hood tonight see if you see sparks flying around. What brand wires did you buy and plugs? Last year I had a bad miss at times well what I did is I covered up my dizzy with a plastic bag and in the morning I had no miss so I knew I was close to find the problems so I got a spray bottle with water and found one of my wires was bad so I just bought new MSD wires and she purrs now. I wish you luck don't get rid of it your truck it is nice looking.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wait so it just does it when the ac is on, and only then? or did i miss read it?

if it is only doing it when ac is on, then you have the same problem the red truck has, which can be fixed for about $900

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
No it misses without the A/C on, and it doesn't have to miss when the A/C is on, it just makes it worse some times and turning it off will make it better. But I rode with it on for 20 minutes yesterday and it wasn't a problem.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
new intake and carb, delete as much of the electronic **** as you can. While you are in there, get vortec heads and a new cam too, put down about 350 hp to the tires and call it good.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Chris, wish I could offer you some advice, but all I can do is :bawl: with you.

Sent from my padded cell using Tapatalk 2