Im back!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck!! I love the CRew cabs!

Its funny because when I was shopping I was looking at c1500's and 2wd tahoes because I didnt want to spend a fortune on gas. This truck is much worse than a 4x4 half-ton. also I refused to even look at suburbans because I couldnt imagine owning a vehicle so large. This truck is longer and with the cap it looks like a suburban limo. My dads work took it on trade and I had the opportunity to buy it for a very reasonable price and couldnt pass it up. Im glad I got it though! it rides like a dream, especially compared to all my lowered cars. and it fits in my garage no problem.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS TRUCK. what do I have to do to make mine look like that! I like the idea of keeping the 8 lug because the wheels look bada$$. any info on this truck would be awesome.
I don't know the truck but it looks like a 5/7 with 20's or 22's. Pretty sure the same drop kit for a dually works on the single wheel. It would be easy to get your truck to look like that.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well I made a little progress today. I sold the cap off the truck after a ton of typical craigslist no-call/no-shows... the truck looks very good without the cap plus a bonus is the guy I sold it to has a set of py0s for sale for $150 with center caps so Im gonna pick them up on this weekend. The truck is gonna get some shiny parts, I plan on buying a crossover toolbox as well so that will add some flash too. Im still looking at lowering the truck but im concerned about losing my good ride quality. If anyone has a lowered ccsb I would like some info from you as far as how your truck rides and how much drop to go with...

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got these today

You must be registered for see images attach

And now the work begins!

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS TRUCK. what do I have to do to make mine look like that! I like the idea of keeping the 8 lug because the wheels look bada$$. any info on this truck would be awesome.

Yeah I'd like to know info on this truck as well!! It's a clean looking crew cab!!!