Im back!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
"New" truck C2500 ccsb PICS added

hey guys its been a while since Ive been in a gmt 400. Last that you guys heard from me I had sold my 97 for a 95 Z28... since then I have had a 01 Saturn (lame but 40mpg) a 97 sonoma, 97 Jeep JK, and now Im gonna try another 400. Ill get some pictures up for you guys as soon as I can get to a camera during daylight.

What I got is a 2000 model crew cab short bed 2500 2wd. Its a one owner truck the original owner left an entire maintenance history in the glove box all the way from day 1. Its a super clean truck for being a Il/Wi truck, no rust at all with a real clean interior.

Now the reason I posted it in the lowered section... what can I do with this?! Ive never owned a 2500. all the other trucks ive owned were reg cabs... and none of them were 8 lug. anyone here have any pictures or ideas?

Last edited:

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
You can easily convert to 1/2 ton suspension and drop it like you would any other 1/2 ton. Swap hubs up front to 6 lug light duty 2500 2wd or 5 lug 1500 hubs. And then swap swap axles or rear end for 6 lug 2wd light duty or 5 lug 2wd 1/2 ton.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS TRUCK. what do I have to do to make mine look like that! I like the idea of keeping the 8 lug because the wheels look bada$$. any info on this truck would be awesome.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got pictures taken. Its dirty and salty but here it is!

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did fail to mention, I put on the bugshield, the black and red bowtie on the grille and removed the "chevrolet" sticker off the tailgate and put on the black and red bowtie. I also took off the "ls" decals off the c-pillars. I have to buff the whole truck once it gets warm out, you can still see the ghost from the sticker on the tailgate but its too cold for buffing here and the truck is to long to fit in my dads heated garage.