If you were going to peice together a 4/7 or 5/8 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LD68

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious. If you experienced guys were going to piece together a drop instead of buying a kit, which components from which manufacturer?
I have read that Belltech has the best notch so I started to get a Belltech kit, then I read that their spindles move the tire out 1/2". Everyone seems to prefer DJM spindles, how are their springs? Definitely going with Belltech SP shocks. So tell me guys, if you were going to piece one together what would be the preferred components from each manufacturer?

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive bought the whole kit from DJM those spindles push wheel out but mine is only on left front.

And also had to cut castle nut deeper to be able to put cotter pin in

DADE_LIFE95

Reaction score
I have a 5 in drop up front with western chassis 2 in drop spindle and 3 in springs but having problems with it for some reason

rojas84

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have djm spindles and springs on front and beltech rear flipkit ended up with 5/6-7 drop
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LD68

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive bought the whole kit from DJM those spindles push wheel out but mine is only on left front.

And also had to cut castle nut deeper to be able to put cotter pin in

This is the kind of info I am after

LD68

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have djm spindles and springs on front and beltech rear flipkit ended up with 5/6-7 drop

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I like the way yours sits, mine is a 94 ecsb. Do you mind measuring your valence height? I assume you have a 2" spindle and 3" spring? How is the ride?

Last edited:

DADE_LIFE95

Reaction score
And it would make some weird noise every time I would brake in the front driver side

DADE_LIFE95

Reaction score
This is mine with a 5/6 drop no c notch