I think I found a keeper. K2500 RCLB (Pigpen)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Read through your entire build. Well done, ive been in your shoes and its a long road to haul but each step completed feels great. Maybe ill get my actual build thread posted here but it was even a longer road to go than yours because the tranny was blown and the body was absolutely trashed with wrecks and rust. Well done on getting it to this point. The only thing i wanted to mention was the welds on the frame... im not sure they are structurally sound. I dont want you to have further issues is the only reason i mention it. From the look of the weld there was no where near enough heat in it. Not bashing just dont want the cracking to continue. Again well done and keep on trucking :grd:

That part of the frame isn't doing anything but holding up the radiator, but I'm sure you could be right. It's easy to see through the wheelwell, I check it about once a week. If it cracks more, I'll weld it more. If it cracks more than that, I'll probably scrap it lol.

Any idea why mine would be so high?

I'm guessing a bad ground, I suspect that's why mine is slightly high, although I got it to read better after I cleaned it a couple months ago

azblacksheep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you scrap it I'll pay you scrap prices for it. Lol

Welders can weld, and fitters can fit, but the porta-can-man knows his ****.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
If you scrap it I'll pay you scrap prices for it. Lol

Welders can weld, and fitters can fit, but the porta-can-man knows his ****.

If I scrap it, and you or anyone else can come get it before it hit's the yard, that's even better lol.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
It'll be up for sale in January. The building you can sort of see over the hood of Clifford, is Section 8 apartments all full of baby mommas and their next dead beat dad's and **** trophies. Gotta be an easy 200k worth of Earned Income Credit over there come January. I'll slap some cab corners on Pigpen, new tailgate and door handles and put 4500 on it, it'll be gone in two weeks lol.

My nephew has a F150 Supercrew to set out there too, which will help.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
It'll be up for sale in January. The building you can sort of see over the hood of Clifford, is Section 8 apartments all full of baby mommas and their next dead beat dad's and **** trophies. Gotta be an easy 200k worth of Earned Income Credit over there come January. I'll slap some cab corners on Pigpen, new tailgate and door handles and put 4500 on it, it'll be gone in two weeks lol.

My nephew has a F150 Supercrew to set out there too, which will help.
Theyll both probably sell like hot cakes once tax time hits lol

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Theyll both probably sell like hot cakes once tax time hits lol

Exactly lol, all those baby mama's gotta keep the next baby daddy interested for a time, so they'll all be out buying trucks lol. Dylan's truck has 4 doors, so it's obviously a family vehicle, and Pigpen has 8 lugs, so it's extra heavy duty for the section 8 farm boys lol.