I need fog light/light bar ideas. 98 Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im looking fog light AND LED light bar options for my 2 door Hoe. Tell me what you think will look best.

Option 1: stock bumper with a 30" wide curved LED light bar installed inside the middle of the bumper face where the impact strip would normally go and a pair of fog/driving lights installed inside the bumper on the ends below the marker lights.THe bumper will have a 30"x 3" wide rectangle hole cut in it for the light bar to be mount inside the bumper just like the diesel bumper lights are.

Option 2: stock bumper with a 30" wide curved LED light bar installed inside the middle of the bumper face where the impact strip would normally go and a pair of OEM style fogs installed in the lower plastic air dam.

Option 3: diesel bumper with Hella 450 or 550 fog lights installed in the openings and a 30" curved light bar installed on top of the bumper

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I think option #3 is the best. I think the curved LED strip would look best on top of the bumper, not in front of it. And I'm not a fan of fog lights mounted on the ends of the bumpers like in option#1

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think option #3 is the best. I think the curved LED strip would look best on top of the bumper, not in front of it. And I'm not a fan of fog lights mounted on the ends of the bumpers like in option#1

Options 1 and 2 would have the LED light bar inside the bumper, not mounted in front of the bumper. I would cut out a 30" wide by 3" high rectangle hole in the bumper and mount the light inside the bumper for the lens sits flush with the contour of the bumper just like a set of fog lights would look in the openings in a diesel bumper.

Impact strip will NOT go back on. All the holes for it will be welded closed and smoothed over.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Diesel bumper with Rigid Duallys installed in the factory holes, whatever size light bar integrated into the bumper in between

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys.

95c1500, do you have anymore pics of that lightbar installed on that truck?

Sent from my piece of crap iPhone using Tapatalk

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Options 1 and 2 would have the LED light bar inside the bumper, not mounted in front of the bumper. I would cut out a 30" wide by 3" high rectangle hole in the bumper and mount the light inside the bumper for the lens sits flush with the contour of the bumper just like a set of fog lights would look in the openings in a diesel bumper.

Impact strip will NOT go back on. All the holes for it will be welded closed and smoothed over.

Ok, I didn't realize you meant cutting into the bumper. Then I would go with option #2