i got the urge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well guys ive been spending some time in the lowerd and bagged section... now im wanting a 2wd dually to bag and slam... im thinkin probably slam it sitting on 20's but heck idk im just throwing the idea around... i don't think mom will let me though cause she already doesn't like all the trucks we got layin around the house... but i guess its cool to drem write? anyways so would that work the slamming on 20's?

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if the mods want to delte this its fine... i coulda just put it in the chat thread... sorry im was not thinking

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
Im pretty sure they dont make 20" dually wheels (or atleast when we were doing mine I couldnt find any) so your choices would be 19.5" or 22.5" which can be milled down. 19.5" are much cheaper so Id recommend going that route if you do. Laying a dually out on that size of a wheel really isnt no different than a 1500 IMO. We put slam re8s on it with a tri-4 link with bag over axel for towing capabilities. The truck road like a dream. Check out duallyscene.com they have alot of good info

You could also do a 5/7 on 19.5 and that would look sick and would be much easier to do.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks man, i guess it will be 19.5s then and im still kind up on what the drop will be but i know i want it to be low. cause we will have the 1500 which will be lifted then we will have the "dog truck" which will probably just be stock

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ cause its just an old beater truck... ( which happens to run better than our truck) that dad bought for just messing around and the dog rides in it mostly so it picked up the nickname dog truck. but the beater part will probably be changing. it has been wrecked which was called totaled by the guys insurance then the guy bought it back and used it as a farm truck and ended up selling it to dad for cheap its a good truck just the body is ruff