I found pics and the build sheet of the first obs i had.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moleman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's some old pictures of the first obs chevy I owned an 88 Scottsdale. This thing was way nicer than the 92. I dont know how this thing looked this nice with over 300k. The dash wasnt even cracked on this.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Moleman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah Ha! I found it the orginal build sheet. I used to have way more paper work including how much it was bought for but .I think I gave it to the guy I sold that truck too. I used to have these weird cutouts of the key that you take too the dealer back in the 80s to get a new key made for your vehicle.

From what I remember. This truck was sold brand new at the dealer for 17k give or take.

Well if the guy that i sold the truck to is here I forgot your build sheet lol.

Edit I just realized this is the SPID sheet

Attachments

• 20230719_234142.jpg
    20230719_234142.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Jimmy D

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah Ha! I found it the orginal build sheet. I used to have way more paper work including how much it was bought for but .I think I gave it to the guy I sold that truck too. I used to have these weird cutouts of the key that you take too the dealer back in the 80s to get a new key made for your vehicle.

From what I remember. This truck was sold brand new at the dealer for 17k give or take.

Well if the guy that i sold the truck to is here I forgot your build sheet lol.

Edit I just realized this is the SPID sheet
It appears to have held up well for the mileage.