I can't peel out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brycebba

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I guess burnouts are defined differently after seeing some of the responses. When I'm talking about them I am referring to the ability to spin the tires from a dead stop with no brakes or neutral shenanigans. My 03 Ram had 3.42s and tons of expensive junk done to it and it was a blast. From a dead stop it would just accelerate hard and as soon as it spooled to 36 psi before the other side of the intersection my 35 mud terrains would break traction and just light up until it shifted to second. Being able to accelerate harder than most quick cars and double pull my trailer and travel trailer at 70 and get 12 miles to the gallon (hand calculated) were the only things good about having a cummins. The thing dyno'd 560hp and 1006 ft lbs of torque but anything went wrong on any part of the truck it was a grand at least. Brand new Bosch injectors were 2400 just for parts and another 700 for install. Now I'm reminded of why I bought my gmt400 and love it so! Even when it has given me grief, it's never been close to the Dodge.