I am hung on a decision, and I need yalls help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mischiefse7en

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i believe that, i figured out the paint color thing in 2005 when i bought an 05 sierra and was trying to get painted handles and mirrors for it. 50u has been the same since like 1985. My dad hates it, says all white chevys look like work trucks lol

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
summit white and Olympic white is the same color... But i say all white, demold, black wheels

Olympic white is just a little brighter. I painted my rear bumper Olympic white and its a little bit brighter than my truck, which is summit white.
You must be registered for see images attach

So far my favorite is blue and tan, but I dont know how it would look on a gmt400 so thats why im iffy on it. I would hate for it to come out looking silly.

Mischiefse7en

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
GM code WA8624 - white
This white automotive paint color is most commonly known as Olympic White. Other common color promotional names include Summit White, White, Blue White, Polar White, and Birch White. The color formulation has been used between 1985 and 2015

Olympic White and Summit White are the same color, 50U. What you are experienceing is fading. Your white has faded over the years and the new paint is fresh and not tinted to match. Most places will tint colors to match the fading for this reason. White is notorious for this.

my summit white truck was super white

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
my summit white truck was super white
wow that is bright. It looks sick!
Yeah, I'd say it looks pretty good: http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?1671-1998-k1500-z71

Blue and tan gets my vote.

Sorry, here's better pics: http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?6374-New-pics-of-the-98

I really like that. I like the idea of doing that color scheme and colormatching my bumpers and lift kit and pocket flares tan. It looks really good on his truck. :hmm:

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
White, demold and black wheels FTW!