Hunters "Big Nasty" Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Ok so i FINALLY took my body lift off and installed my warn winch bumper. but i maybe trading a guy my body lift for a Ranch Hand winch bumper and i emailed a guy about a rear Ranch Hand. I called a guy i go to church with that owns his own sandblasting and paint yard and he quoted me $200 to sand blast and paint both front and rear Ranch Hands and my dog box. so if i get the bumpers i am definitely doing that!!!

* If i dont get the front Ranch Hand my dad is going to weld a lower skid plate on this bumper like the TAG bumpers have and MAYBE a grill guard, but I'm undecided on that.

You must be registered for see images attach

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Oh hell yeah Hunter, that thing is looking primo. I don't like the grill gaurds, they are too flimsy looking, the solid winch bumper there looks just right. Maybe add a pro-comp light bar kinda deal(One that can actually withstand some punishment)

Looks great though buddy!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
thanks guys! heres some pics of the bumpers I'm wanting to get... hopefully i can get them and get them painted. do the body work on the truck and paint it. or at least prime the whole thing. Maybe bedline it white. still unsure about that!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Oh hell yeah Hunter, that thing is looking primo. I don't like the grill gaurds, they are too flimsy looking, the solid winch bumper there looks just right. Maybe add a pro-comp light bar kinda deal(One that can actually withstand some punishment)

Looks great though buddy!

my grill guard is a beast! i swear it has to be heavier than the bumper i just put on. i barely got it in the back of the truck myself. if its not heavier they weigh the same!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Thanks Kyle. It's pretty much at the height that it use to be with the crank, body lift and Boggers. But that's what I was going for anyways. And now it's done right.