Hunters "Big Nasty" Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
That'll look good!

From what I understand 3/4 bars don't make a difference... did I miss something?

they are thicker. Kyle sayed his truck rode better with them. i figured they would hold the weight of the bumper and winch without sagging. because one of my bars if maxed out. if i cant find any bars i my put the leafs and put the ford keys back in it. :hidesbehindsofa:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That'll look good!

From what I understand 3/4 bars don't make a difference... did I miss something?

Theoretically you should be able to attain the same height with less crank, so it should ride better. Plus like he said they are rated for a little more weight which helps with these ginormous heavy bumpers everyone loves so much....

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
From what I've read it take about 3 bottles of raptor liner to do a whole truck, which only adds around 40-50lbs if that!

FREE.99 My cousin gave it to me! but it will be getting some skidplates on the bottom like the tag bumpers have.

Very nice!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
but that probably wont ever happen because i dont plan on keeping that truck much longer. hopefully!

:bawl: Why the hell is everyone selling their trucks? YO could just skip the pain of selling and just give it to me :naughty:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Your not that far away. I would sell it to ya! If it had a 3rd door I wouldn't want a new truck.

I would love to buy it If you will accept $300 and you deliver it and hitch a bus back to Louisianna... :lol:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Heres a few pic of the truck, i took it to the camp Turkey hunting, but low and behold the 4wd actuator went out. This was a used one and I'm ordering a Posi-lock so i don't have this problem anymore! so i didn't do much mud riding because of this but I'm am so far impressed with what the tires did only being in 2wd!
You must be registered for see images attach

and heres some pics of dads new truck. 78 ford with a 351 & a c6 auto on 38" TSL's and it runs good. Obviously a tire has a leak. he paid $2000 for it.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Killer truck bro, and yea the actuators are paint in the a$$ on gmt400's. i paid 105$ for one with lifetime warranty at my local o'reillys. havent had any issues with it yet.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Thanks man. I figured out the last reason my 4wd wasn't working was because my right cv shaft won't stay in the diff