How rare is this combo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Cool! Thanks for snapping a photo. Quick reaction time! (I finally got around to posting a photo of the truck I was talking about.)
I'm always on the lookout for cool trucks and cars. Especially 400s and square bodies, but anything else that's neat...

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They are not common but they are out there. I had a buddy in college that had one. It was a 2000 CCSB with a 350 and a 4l80e. Pretty much the perfect OBS for an every day truck in my opinion, unless you actually need the 454 or long bed or dually.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Short bed on a crew cab don't look right, looks disproportional
On 400s they look weird because they are not very common. On the newer trucks they're more normal looking because they are everywhere (if your area in Georgia is anything like greater Houston, Texas).
Gotta say the shorter bed would be easier for parking and turning radius though.

mattillac

Lurker
Reaction score
This was posted Sunday.

Pretty much the truck I had been looking for before I bought mine. White, vinyl seats / floor, manual everything, just missing the W/T grill there.

Short bed on a crew cab don't look right, looks disproportional

Not sure if dual rear wheels seems more proportional.

You must be registered for see images attach

Definitely a unique look though.