How do you heat your shop??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds like you have driven my car. haha

Mine does actually pop out of reverse once in a while, too. I don't know if energizing the solenoid will help that or not. It seems to me if there is resistance entering R, that resistance could help pop it out, too.

What clutch are you running? I'm using a SPEC 3+ that I really like, but it is a much touchier pedal than my other two cars and the wife's 5spd Suby. I'm tempted to play will the angle of the clutch master on the firewall to change the pivot and pedal throw. Mine is disegaged after probably an inch of pedal travel...right at the top. My truck and Beretta both have GM-engineered pedals and master cylinders both grab about mid-pedal. And I've noticed on 4th-gens the master is mounted at a much more sever angle than my 2nd-gen. The angled mounting flange for the master is vertical on the firewall. My ATS bracket for the Camaro mounts the flange angled from the firewall and closer to parallel with the ground.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In our Garage we have a Diesel torpedo Heater that we use most of the time. If we will be doing something in the garage for a few days we use the torpedo heater to get the garage up to temp then use the wood stove to keep it there.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Figured I should post a picture of my new shop. It's almost done now, but I don't have an updated picture.

You must be registered for see images attach

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
The thing I hate about kerosene heaters is the smell. Going to harbor freight this weekend, I'll see what they have.

Sent from My padded cell using tapatalk 2

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
P.S. how big is your shop, Jack?

Sent from My padded cell using tapatalk 2

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
that's gonna be a pretty big shop man

Sent from my static android

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
50x100. Moving the shop out of my 40x60 and making it a Hot Rod shop. :evillol:

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds like you have driven my car. haha

Mine does actually pop out of reverse once in a while, too. I don't know if energizing the solenoid will help that or not. It seems to me if there is resistance entering R, that resistance could help pop it out, too.

What clutch are you running? I'm using a SPEC 3+ that I really like, but it is a much touchier pedal than my other two cars and the wife's 5spd Suby. I'm tempted to play will the angle of the clutch master on the firewall to change the pivot and pedal throw. Mine is disegaged after probably an inch of pedal travel...right at the top. My truck and Beretta both have GM-engineered pedals and master cylinders both grab about mid-pedal. And I've noticed on 4th-gens the master is mounted at a much more sever angle than my 2nd-gen. The angled mounting flange for the master is vertical on the firewall. My ATS bracket for the Camaro mounts the flange angled from the firewall and closer to parallel with the ground.

I run a SPEC Stage 3+ as well, and my clutch is disengaged at about an inch from the top as well. I don't think the angle of the master has much to do with the throw. It is more of how much fluid is being moved in the system.

I think we should take this to PMs. Sort of off topic.