home made fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigblue97

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i need some ideas for some homade fender flares sorry if i made you thing i made some but i got pulled over last weekend and got a 137 fine since i live in maine and we have the dumbest lift laws and tire laws and my truck came with 265s stock and i have 33s on it now and he said if it wasnt a holiday weekend he would of arrested me for voiding my state inspection on a non moving violation. isnt a 285=to a 33????????

bigblue97

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i have no money i still have to pay the fine and they are 33 12.5 15s on offset rims and and i have other flares i just one got ruined when i totaled my old truck and i=he gave me a ticket cus one wasnt covered!

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It isn't just Maine, most places don't allow tires to protrude past the fender, it's a safety thing.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
you could try running pacer flares with the oem flares ...they will stick out 2 1/2" more...ran them orginally before i put on a 3" bulged off road racing front fender