HID Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
ok so with this bein said, hids are brighter than stock bulbs right? i dont really want em for looks, im nightblind and need somethin really bright so i can actually see. youll the 4500 would do the trick

Static 90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hell yeah they are brighter. Especially in the clear housings. I need to adjust mine, but I just went to the store and the right low beam was shining way down the road. The left side was looking for a squirrel in a tree on the right side of the road though.

Static 90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the 4500K are perfect. I only got 5000K for the highs because I got 55W and it washes out some of the color. At night they look better, but they are still too blue for me. Oh well, they are high beams. I won't be using them that much.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok so with this bein said, hids are brighter than stock bulbs right? i dont really want em for looks, im nightblind and need somethin really bright so i can actually see. youll the 4500 would do the trick

You really should read my sticky...

1badgmc said:
35w HIDs, depending on the color temperature, produce a little more than twice the amount of light in lumens as 55w halogen bulbs

:lol: :lol: