Heres a few of my z71 and start of the gathering of parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Recheck post- I'm trying to get this rolling in the right direction again :nono:

Id say this thread is another lost hope, i mean the dont even realize that the 2" lift can be accomplished with crank/blocks then adding the 3" body lift to get a full 5" of lift and they dont know what they really wanna do with the truck as ive read several threads about wanting to do this or that with it

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Id say this thread is another lost hope, i mean the dont even realize that the 2" lift can be accomplished with crank/blocks then adding the 3" body lift to get a full 5" of lift and they dont know what they really wanna do with the truck as ive read several threads about wanting to do this or that with it

Those are 2 different trucks...

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score

Its as confused about what it really wants as we are confused about its gender

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone