Heres a few of my z71 and start of the gathering of parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bayou Bell

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are from the day I got my 98 Z71 and as ya can tell I got some changes to make.

You must be registered for see images attach

Yea the make shift hood scoops gotta go and the 4x4 stickers on the rear as well. I have not decided if I wanted to keep the decals running the full length of the truck on the sides or not yet.

Plans are 3 inch lift, 35s, hummer wheels, and few other parts.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
i vote taking off the decals, looks pretty rust free

Bayou Bell

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the most part it is pretty rust free. I have never seen one decaled like this before.

It has 33s on it right now. I do believe if I can get a 2 inch out of it without maxing the t-bars out I will be good to go.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
For the most part it is pretty rust free. I have never seen one decaled like this before.

It has 33s on it right now. I do believe if I can get a 2 inch out of it without maxing the t-bars out I will be good to go.

Chevy had so many different decals that put on its crazy

Bayou Bell

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, I do believe Imma take them off and leave it straight white. I have been considering the camo interior stuff cause my friend does hydro dipping and offered to do it to show off his work.

As of right now the lift sits at a 2 inch suspension or a 3 inch body lift. Unless I find something else.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Yea, I do believe Imma take them off and leave it straight white. I have been considering the camo interior stuff cause my friend does hydro dipping and offered to do it to show off his work.

As of right now the lift sits at a 2 inch suspension or a 3 inch body lift. Unless I find something else.

Why not both?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
alright well looks like a nice truck to start on man