heated cup holder issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No I dont have a BMW set up in my truck, but when the heat is on to any location i get hot air blowing at my cup holders. It becomes a pita when trying to enjoy a cold beverage such as an energy drink in the winter. I tried closing the vents.... no dice. I'm looking at the NBS and escalade consoles since it will give me another set of cup holders. What kind of fixes are people doing?

For the record I have a 97 interior with center console (the one that hold CD cases in the front of it) and passenger air bag. My only cup holders are the pull out two at the corner next to my cd player and the two flip out ones for the back seat.

only interior picture i have but you get the idea.
You must be registered for see images attach

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought like a 10 dollar cup holder and center console thing at walmart years ago when I had my 89. Been using the same one since. Just have it down on my tranny tunnel.

Bad91Bowtie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've used the one in the link a couple times, you can get em around here at Walmart for about $25.
They work pretty well, holds drinks securely and has room for a bunch of crap.
I always repaint mine to match the interior color though.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Like Greg I just bought a cheapo but have been using it for years..I cut the back compartment down and mounted my cb on it and it works great.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anyone have pics of the cheepos in? It is a work truck and I dont plan on showing it or anything like that, but I also dont want it to look like crap.