Headliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
I took a quick look on gmpartsgiant and confirmed they have a rear headliner part# listed. NLA of course.

No front headliner listed oddly.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
They probably removed it from the diagrams after it was discontinued, seems to be standard practice. Nemiga Parts Chevrolet probably still has the part number listed...

https://nemigaparts.com/cat_spares/epc/chevrolet/
I tried looking on their site as well. Likely user error as I had been enjoying some whiskey.
Hmm I don't know if it being a 2 piece will be good news or not for me.
Once the rain here lets up, I'll grab a few pictures of the headliners in my burb.

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you for the pic. I might be able to make one of those work. Might have to make some mods to it. But it looks like it might be a good starting point.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
I'm sure you noticed my example has rear hvac. Not sure if the models without rear hvac have the provisions for ducts or not.

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A suburban headliner is different than a crew cab in 99. Even a base model burb in 99 has controls and vents above the passenger area, smaller vents over the rear doors, and a corresponding big hump from side to side at the b pillar. It also has a rear drop contour from side to side at the c pillar that houses more vents, and connects with the rear cargo area headliner. The crew cab has a dome light, no venting, a very shallow hump, and no rear contour as it tucks under the rear trim. Maybe some plain jane version of a suburban with no rear hvac from earlier years would work? Myself, I'd be putting out an apb on a replacement crew cab headliner.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: