headlights/taillights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badass92

Reaction score
where did you find the phantom grille if you dont mind me asking?

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so everywhere i've looked i can't find tyc elegantes for my year truck or any obs of that matter...all i've found was the tyc stock replacements

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so everywhere i've looked i can't find tyc elegantes for my year truck or any obs of that matter...all i've found was the tyc stock replacements

Have you tried Stylin' Trucks? They have them.

http://www.amazon.com/1994-HEADLIGH...9OY2/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1291258086&sr=8-8 are the ones i'm looking at now. i'll have to paint the outlines of the DRL's but thats fine if i do it right. i'm just concerned about leaking and fading

If you want HIDs, I do not recommend those at all. It doesn't appear that they have glare shields on the lowbeams and that's a big deal for HIDs. Even without HIDs I wouldn't recommend them. When you pay $100 for a full set of lights like that...well, you get what you pay for.

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i looked there they didn't have any for obs at all...but i'll keep checking back

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea i found them this morning for some reason when i was looking last night nothing was coming up. but that might have just been me being dumb...but thanks for all your help! i'll put up some pics when its all done

Clutch1819

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got 10k's in mine haha. i love them. never had a problem gettin pulled over. theres quite a few 08-10 year model chevy trucks runnin around here with the dark purple hid's. light output on them suck. As for taillights, has anyone used VHT Nightshades to tint the tails with?