Headlights question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have ones almost identical. Only difference is my glare caps surround the bulb. The supplied adjusters/ mount bracket is junk. I used the gm factory mounts and the gm factory bracket that is attached to the housing. They are damn near perfect now for fitment.

Before they stuck out a bunch and were crooked in the grille opening.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They look good!.. thanks for the info on using the stock brackets... that's good to know.. how do you like the projection of the light coming out of your?.. Does it seem to be as good as the stock headlights?

Reason I'm asking is: When I took my dads 94 1500 for a ride at night I noticed how much brighter his lights are then mine. I mean to the point of his low beams being brighter then my high beams... and the projection of the light is so much wider and higher then my projections..

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the same as paul does worked great with stock bulbs light output was great upgaded to hids in those same lights even brighter and as said use stock gm mounting brackets

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I was thinking about doing hids... and thanks bulldog for the input man! I think I'm just gonna go order the headlights now.. if I don't do it now I probably never will.. lol

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Yea I was thinking about doing hids... and thanks bulldog for the input man! I think I'm just gonna go order the headlights now.. if I don't do it now I probably never will.. lol

That's the best thing to do. I always talk myself out of parts before I but them :bawl:

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol.. me too... but I guess my biggest problem right now is that if I don't buy them now.. who knows when ill have the extra cash again to do so. lol