Header brands

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
Damn, well that's disappointing. I will still give them a shot but will try to find some VHT high temp paint for them.

i mean with some minor trimming and after i had them ceramic coated it was a great header, but it took a bit to get them where i wanted. and nowadays at the price and things i hear about the eba ones and what not i wouldnt even bother with flowtechs.

Scrufdog

Pork chop sandwiches
Reaction score
I just bought my Hooker headers for $184 from Advance Auto

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^^ hell thats a good deal. If I didn't have more pressing issues with my truck I would be buying me a set. We put some ceramic coated hookers on my dad's vette and they've been great. Nice quality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Scrufdog

Pork chop sandwiches
Reaction score
for some reason they arent on the site anymore, they disappeared a couple weeks ago. Call 1-877-ADVANCE (238-2623), press 1, press 1 and ask for the part number directly. 2462HKR. Thats what I did today, along with the 16532HKR true dual system and 21105HKR mufflers. $481 total with E42 discount code

yodertoter

Reaction score
I wanna do long tubes and then ill make my own exhaust so I don't care about the y pipe and stuff, gona do true duals. whats the fitment issue? tight fit between the steering shaft or what? I do have a body lift so my engine sits lower than everything else::

Scrufdog

Pork chop sandwiches
Reaction score
Well, forget the Advance Auto tip. They sent the wrong headers, and when I called them about it, I was informed they no longer carry the 2462HKR headers. Matter-a-fact I just looked at their website and it looks like Hooker is being replaced by Patriot headers.