Head Units

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I been looking at some really sweet alpine head units on ebay......some of them have over 500 different color hues

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I been looking at some really sweet alpine head units on ebay......some of them have over 500 different color hues

Those would be older, make that old, units... They simply haven't done that in a long while over here. Even the ones overseas are only 4 or 5 color selectable.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im sure they are older......they are the competition ones.....apparently never used......are they any good you think?

hiredgun8

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Since my JVC took a ....I've got a Pioneer DEH-X5500HD on the way.

Attachments

• DEH-X5500HD_large.jpg
    DEH-X5500HD_large.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks pretty nice........is it just me???? Or are all the pioneers almost exactly the same besides a few cosmetic differences?

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All the manufacturers are starting to do that. They'll look the same externally with the differences being feature sets. Costs less to make one standard frame and only change the internals than making something completely different for each model.

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im sure they are older......they are the competition ones.....apparently never used......are they any good you think?

Do you have a link for one? They probably are fine, but you will have no warranty with one of those as they aren't sold by an Alpine dealership.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah your right....im just gonna forget about it then....gonna go to stereo shop today and see if anything catches my eyes

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Get a flip out! I've got a Jensen and it was only 299. Not the best but worth 299!