Havent posted a pic in a while

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kawikid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I Just bought tahoe limited wheels today. so Ill be selling the Jeep wheels soon.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
cant wait to see it on the limited wheels. They are my favorite Stock OBS wheel along with the impala SS's and 454's lol. But any more plans for the crew cab? I vote a valence is in order.

Kawikid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Plans are W/T bumper painted black with valance, 2/4 drop, helper bags, hidden hitch, memphis shallow mount subs behind back seat, some sort of dynomat material in the cab, and a kenwood 7" head unit. I want to get ahold of the black powdercoated GMC 20"s for the yukon, those things are sick

chen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did the jeep wheels just fit or did you need some work on em?

Elias obs

Reaction score
DO THE JEEP WHEELS FIT RIGHT ON OR IS THERE MODIFICATION NEEDED FOR THEM THE FIT ?

2014 JEEP WHEELS 5X5
ON 1994 5X5

Elias obs

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I Just bought tahoe limited wheels today. so Ill be selling the Jeep wheels soon.
DO THE JEEP STOCK FIT RIGHT ON OR IS THERE MODIFICATION NEEDED TO MOUNT ? PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP THANK YOU WILL APPROPRIATE IT VERY MUCH