Green98's K1500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

green98

Reaction score
Been finishing up a few small things, added a hitch step to load the back easier and put the front valence back on. Going to try getting some different fog lights for the front bumper and new corner lights.

You must be registered for see images attach

green98

Reaction score
Then picked up some nerf bars and new style tow mirrors. Painted the mirror caps and bowtie body color, tinted the mirror signals, and separated the front and rear mirror signals from each other, and started to wire everything up. Waiting on a couple relays to finish wiring the front signals. Right now they are only parking lights, once I'm done I want them to work as parking lights and turn signals at full brightness.

green98

Reaction score
Played with putting a set of pods between the arms of the mirrors but haven't decided if they stand out too much for me. I'm trying to keep a lot of the addons subtle on their own. Keep leaning back to my original idea of mounting a pair inside my turn signal housings. Needs another thorough cleaning and fix the paint on the doors soon.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks great!! Going to paint the hood to match? The frame would look really good with some undercoating, if that is ever something you decide to do :)

green98

Reaction score
Eventually hood will get color matched, right now it's spray canned. Whole truck really needs to be painted so realistically it will happen then. Frame and wheel wells will be done just waiting on a whole weekend free to clean it really good.