Semi restore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mpott

Reaction score
I didn’t know if I should post this in the build thread because I’m not gonna need to keep track of much research and I’ll also want some feedback.
I recently bought my first obs at a dealer auction. It doesn’t need much, the guy I bought it from already put a lot into it. Well, within a week I decided I wanted to buy a project truck and get it ready for the auctions harvest sale in October. I’m not looking to really make much money on it, I just wanted something to do (as if I have extra time on my hands) and for everyone to say “did you see that Chevy Matt had at the harvest sale, it was clean!”
The truck has a solid frame which was my main concern, and it runs pretty good too. Other than that it has a long way to go. Driver window, AC, brakes, exhaust, and tons of cosmetics. This is going to be a drawn out process but I’ll post pics of any big changes with the truck.
I think my biggest hurdle is going to be finding seats and a center console. These are the only pics I’ve taken so far…

You must be registered for see images attach

JOHNGAAA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Red interiors are awesome. You can replace the covers and the foam fairly easily and the parts are available as long as the seats function properly. Simple tools and a straight forward repair.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeraldinmendez