Grandpa's 1995 C1500 Reborn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I've got the 5.7 so i hope it doesn't take a huge toll on my power

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

When I bought it 31 10.50s on stocker tires. Sold it a month later lol. You know looking at it maybe it was lifted :think:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you set on getting the treadwright tires? I know a lot of people say that they love them and haven't had any problems with them, but I would never trust re-cap tires. I especially wouldn't trust them on the steering axle!! No matter what route you go with tires, at least they won't be too expensive! Plans look good to me other then the treadwrights! Look forward to seeing this come together buddy!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score

When I bought it 31 10.50s on stocker tires. Sold it a month later lol. You know looking at it maybe it was lifted :think:
It definitely looks level. I just removed the air dam and it gave it a lifted look just by doing that.
Are you set on getting the treadwright tires? I know a lot of people say that they love them and haven't had any problems with them, but I would never trust re-cap tires. I especially wouldn't trust them on the steering axle!! No matter what route you go with tires, at least they won't be too expensive! Plans look good to me other then the treadwrights! Look forward to seeing this come together buddy!
The thing with the treadwrights is they are cheap. People say they trust them and since I won't be offroad very much and I have a short drive school and work I think they will do ok force kind of driving I do. I may end up with goodyear wrangler authoritys for the same reason. Who knows? And I will be getting all the things I need for the lift and exhaust for christmas so hopefully it will look a little better soon.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Bought his at Walmart: $10

Decided, "Why not?" Something doesn't look right, I don't know if it is the wrong size or what but the screws stick out really far.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I mentioned this in the chat thread, but these are th holes for the tow hooks right?

Sorry for the crappy pics

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Looks like them to me. If not, it isn't hard to make them work. Very nice truck by the way!! I should talk my dad into lifting his C1500 burban...

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I wish it was a 4x4. That 'burb would look cool.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
(our 'burb is the same color as your truck, but in two tone) Lifted 'burbs are the bomb. I'd love to buy a 4x4 and jack it up... but then my Z71 would get jealous. How far do you think you are from getting your truck lifted?

By the way- I am going to say that those ARE your tow hook holes, cause I just stuck mine back on again a few weeks ago. And our Suburban has them too, so YES those are your tow hook mounts. Order away.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'm getting everything except shocks for christmas and then it should go on soon after. I already order a used set of tow hooks for
$10 on ebay. I'm gonna remove the rust and repaint them and then they will go on.