got a "newer" truck.....!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks alot man....i sold my red 95 last week.....it needed to much work....and i dont have the energy for it...working 50-60 hours a week......married and 2 babies leaves me with very little time....so i figured i would get something stock that doesnt need much work....i really want to customise the interior on my silver 89....but i just dont have the time....i might have to pay someone to do it..

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I think thats good choice. Its one thing to spend time fixing vehicles, but its nice to spend time with the family instead. So a good reliable truck that needs little work. With one project on the go, seems to be the way better way to go here!

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah for real.....my 89 already nickle and dimes me too death.....the 95 started doing the same thing so it had to go.my kids fit better in the 2001 cause the back doors swing open....seems to have alot of room.its all good!!