got a "newer" truck.....!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
thanks man.....do you guys think 4500 is a fair price?....has 150k on it.....blue book said its worth like 9 grand and i find that hard .....really hard to believe

Looks clean! That is the kind of truck I would've bought if I hadn't bought this one off my grandma....

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this one is 150k......interior is mint besides a small tear on driver seat......outside has a little ding on front fender.other then that truck is good.if i can sell it for a profit....i will do it in a heartbeat and buy something even better

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Looks nice. How the hell does seemingly everyone on here find good deals on clean trucks like this?

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i usually find good deals when im not looking.......that being said-when the good deals pop up i usually dont have the money cause i wasted it on some other good deal i was looking for.....which probably wasnt that good to begin with

Last edited: