GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Oh whoaaa charge huh? I like being able to comfortably sit up underneath my truck and just look around or change my oil if I want :D

Yea...I have trouble even getting onto some hoists to do that. Damn!

Once had a car drop 3 or 4 inches while I was underneath it, while just on a floor jack. Long story, but it was a couple of 'friends' playing a practical joke, back in High School. Now, when I crawl under a vehicle, if my nose or chest is touching anything under there, I'm out! NOW! Can't breathe, start hyper-ventilating, eyes tear up. Panic! One thought...OUT!
I'm the last person who should own a modified suspension, lowered truck!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a friend doing my rear brakes once with just a jack supporting it. He was sitting on his ass with legs under axle and frame. My dad came out and said you need a jack stand guys, so I threw one under frame on both sides. Couple minutes later, jack slipped out and fell onto the jack stands.....Really really REALLY made me think, I know it sure as hell made my buddy do more than think. There's still a doodoo stain on our garage floor.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
I had a friend doing my rear brakes once with just a jack supporting it. He was sitting on his ass with legs under axle and frame. My dad came out and said you need a jack stand guys, so I threw one under frame on both sides. Couple minutes later, jack slipped out and fell onto the jack stands.....Really really REALLY made me think, I know it sure as hell made my buddy do more than think. There's still a doodoo stain on our garage floor.

Perfect example of the saying rather be safe than sorry!

fasrnu

Reaction score
fasrnu, I would love some straight from the side shots with the steps on...I'd like to see better how it hides the frame just a little closer as if you were walking up to get in it. Also do those steps just bolt right up? I've only really seen them on tahoes and always wondered about them on the trucks!!! Part of me hates steps hardcore but if it serves a purpose and hides my additional lift I may have to get them...

Thanks, Ill get some side shots up soon. The Tahoe boards did not bolt right up i made some custom brackets for it but it was pretty easy
as far as off roading it does scrub on the back side of the frame I was going to fix the cab corner some time but after replacing the bed (the whole side was caved in) I can kinda over look it now

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
found this at a local car lot
You must be registered for see images attach

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im hoping that the fact that it appears that it is now in your front yard, means you bought it.