GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man :nono: Taking that truck and lowering it is an outrage!!! It's begging for cepek or SAS!!! I never understood the appeal of lowered trucks, I mean what's the appeal of sitting lower to the ground? Not exciting at all, but I don't even want to get into that debate!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Man :nono: Taking that truck and lowering it is an outrage!!! It's begging for cepek or SAS!!! I never understood the appeal of lowered trucks, I mean what's the appeal of sitting lower to the ground? Not exciting at all, but I don't even want to get into that debate!

"... I would love to take a 30mph teeth grinding turn in that sob."

I can pull .95 of a 'G', according to my G-Tech pro. 35mph freeway entance ramps @ 60! :evillol:

But, I DO like your truck!:rocking:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
While I don't understand the appeal, if my grandfather had given me his 96 reg cab 2wd with a vortec 350...It would be looking JUST like yours sewlow :rocking: That's badass congrats on 95% of a G!

That 96 and him owning that chevrolet is what fueled my love for these trucks from day one. I won't lie, before that I had no taste. I saw fast and furious when I was 14 or so and was really into all that hype, but then one day I awoke and realized the foolishness when I took that 96 around the block for the first time. We have a picture of me riding with him when I was really young in his old long bed reg cab chevy. It was chevy orange. Then, when I turned 16 we had a pic of him riding in what is now my Z with me driving :D He was one hell of a good grandfather.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Thanks, but my dog hates when I do that, & it's a pain getting the his nose goo & drool off the window. (What the hell is in that stuff? Stains my paint worse than bird poop!)

Besides, I can inspect the underside of your truck @ 60mph! No charge.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh whoaaa charge huh? I like being able to comfortably sit up underneath my truck and just look around or change my oil if I want :D