GMT400 drunk night

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
So this isn't necessarily about drinking, but it's sorta related :lol:

For the people in here over 21, do you remember how much of a hassle it was to change to a horizontal license? I don't have to change it, but bouncers always get mad because I haven't changed it yet haha

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score

For the people in here over 21, do you remember how much of a hassle it was to change to a horizontal license? I don't have to change it, but bouncers always get mad because I haven't changed it yet haha

go on a weekday during work hours to avoid it being busy, take your old license and 20 some dollars, new pic, BAM new card! this is for Ohio at least

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
go on a weekday during work hours to avoid it being busy, take your old license and 20 some dollars, new pic, BAM new card! this is for Ohio at least

Good deal, I'll have to bring my passport too since it says 2 forms of ID online. Looks like I'm hitting up the DMV this friday :(

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Good deal, I'll have to bring my passport too since it says 2 forms of ID online. Looks like I'm hitting up the DMV this friday :(

I just did mine last friday. Was $18, had to take an exam test, and get my picture taken. Brought two forms of ID (Social Security Card/ Birth Certficate/Drivers license/ ect.) In and out with a half hour.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score

Here in Michigan two forms of I.D. And a few bucks gets you in and out in short order. My lic was a ***** but that's too much to type while driving at night