GM Pinstriping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97NCZ71

Watch the Trim!
Reaction score
Alright, so some asshat thought it would be fun to pick and peel off a nice hunk of pin striping on the tailgate of my truck. Now im looking for some OE to replace it with.

No im not taking it off, i like it.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
That sucks so bad dude. Find out who did it and beat the **** out of them. On the other hand, im pretty sure you can just buy a roll of new pinstriping, can't you? Not sure from where. Or you could get it painted on.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I think you could pick up a new roll at most automotive stores. Unless you had some special color. Mosto of the time it's silver, black or white. Pretty basic.

97NCZ71

Watch the Trim!
Reaction score
I think you could pick up a new roll at most automotive stores. Unless you had some special color. Mosto of the time it's silver, black or white. Pretty basic.

Mines tan with a black middle.

Picture of pinstripe pre asshat
You must be registered for see images attach

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
probably not gunna find any unless you get lucky and find a dealer that has some old stock. i like your style though. just go to a body shop and see what they offer.

SinisterSilverado

Chronic Boredom
Reaction score
Yeah, try some from an auto parts store. I had a friend buy some black pinstripe a couple years ago and it still looks pretty good. I really hate it when people mess with your stuff like that. Back when I had my old grille in high school, part of it was bubbling and some guy in auto shop started peeling it off. I was pissed.