Glass park lights???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why is the frame around the lens grey and not black?
I had the option of chrome or gray I think. I’ve seen others that are OE that are gray I’m pretty sure.
I used some stained glass paint on a set of corners about 100 years ago. They turned out nice.

You must be registered for see images attach
Uhhh I am going to do that. I like how mine are yellow, but I’d be happier if they matched the side markers.
Explain What are the spacers for ?
Only if you ask nicely. They space the parking lights out further to be flush with the headlights. Otherwise they are recessed into the grille. 88-93 thing.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I had the option of chrome or gray I think. I’ve seen others that are OE that are gray I’m pretty sure.

I think both my originals and TYC replacements are black. If I didn't toss the originals I'll have to check to see what color they are. I know I have the corner lights and reflectors still.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think both my originals and TYC replacements are black. If I didn't toss the originals I'll have to check to see what color they are. I know I have the corner lights and reflectors still.
Isn’t yours a ‘99?

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Correct- the 88-93 park lights have a dull silver surround, pretty much looks gray. It's a metal ring affixed to the plastic lens/housing.
94-98 have a different lens/housing where the surround is part of the lens and is painted black.

Richard

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
One other thought I always wondered and never seen them listed on eBay or anywhere . Have you ever seen
92-99 Amber colored composite turn/ parking lenses available for the 92-99 Tahoe Yukon suburban or silverados ?

Winnebago part numbers 113294-03-000 (passenger side) and 113294-04-000 (driver's side), if you can find them. More info here:

https://www.gmt400.com/threads/turn-signal-lenses.57740/

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Winnebago part numbers 113294-03-000 (passenger side) and 113294-04-000 (driver's side), if you can find them. More info here:

https://www.gmt400.com/threads/turn-signal-lenses.57740/
Interesting that these exists as a option … I mean the chances of finding a clean set with no haze or marked up im sure are slom , Unless they are made as a repro part

So These are quoted as actual fitting a gmt400 composite grill by someone down the line ? They def look the size and shape