Girl needs a hand with offsets!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shelbi

Reaction score
as much as everyone has apparently taken interest in why i put the title as i did, not only is it completely off topic but i was just looking for help in trying to figure out what would work for my truck... to the people that did reply and gave awesome information...thanks!

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
as much as everyone has apparently taken interest in why i put the title as i did, not only is it completely off topic but i was just looking for help in trying to figure out what would work for my truck... to the people that did reply and gave awesome information...thanks!

Lol Idk if your mad or what but you got help and that's all that matters. Im still not sure why gender got thrown in this but it really isn't relevant. If the issue bothers you then try and keep your titles about the issue at hand. Not trying to be a Dick I'm just trying to save you some trouble. ;)

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score

I personally like the title :p also, welcome to the forums.