G'day, Broken interior pieces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
That's pretty freaking cool! I love seeing these trucks in a different country! Especially right hand drive ones! I wish someone would post some good detailed pics of a Holden Suburban on here. The only thing that would bother me about yours is that console lid! Lol!

joep88cheyenne

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry your having problems with the trim piece. Mine is an 88 Cheyenne and doesn't have any trim on sides and rear to hold the liner up.

Cool pictures of the right hand drive. I drove a right hand drive Honda 500 Coupe over in Italy when I was stationed there, on a right lane road like here in the states. It was interesting driving and then left handed shifting gears.

Hope your search becomes fruitful.

90halfton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's pretty freaking cool! I love seeing these trucks in a different country! Especially right hand drive ones! I wish someone would post some good detailed pics of a Holden Suburban on here. The only thing that would bother me about yours is that console lid! Lol!
Ha! That was the exact same ocd fueled thought I had too

Bodageta1995

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting. I just had to buy a new old stock 1995 Leather Steering Wheel from Ebay Australia. It was brand new in a GM box and still in original protective wrap. They were discontinued in the states in 2012 I think but they still have them in Australia. It was $96 USA dollars to ship from Australia to Georgia (USA), just FYI for a shipping cost to the USA ballpark. Probably similar the other way.

Kens1990K2500

One Piece At A Time
Reaction score
The way it gets broken is people try to remove it first. The correct order is to remove the lower piece first, below the glass - pop the bottom of it forward, then lift upward to get it off the channel under the glass. Then, the side pieces (B pillar) have to come loose at the bottom and angle them inwards so they can be pulled out of the edges of that top piece above the glass; there are interlocking tabs that are held in by a ***** at each end.

Getting tough to find these unbroken because so many have been damaged during improper removal, typically for headliner repair. FYI the piece is unique to extended cabs; the same part in a regular or crew cab is not even close to the same.

Richard
Ah, I was wondering why it looked so different from my regular cab's piece