FS: Escalade switch bezels, fog switch & hood vents.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Picked up these wood grain window switch bezels and decided not to use em... Near perfect condition except one tiny spot you can barely see on the passenger where the clear is chipped. $50 + shipping or best offer.

You must be registered for see images attach

Factory fog switch & bezel with pigtail. $35 shipped. -SOLD!

Then dunno if any of you guys would be interested in these, but it's a popular swap in the Jeep world and seen em done on other vehicles. These are functional hood vents from a rare '98 5.9 Limited Grand Cherokee. You can google them to see how they look on vehicles. They'll need to be painted. Figured I'd list em here before I stuck em on eBay. $75 + shipping obo.

Last edited:

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Moar stuff!
Bought these clear corners by mistake for my Yukon... They for 94-98 Silverado. I think I paid around $35 for them. They're still brand new, never used. $20 + shipping.

Complete Escalade lid in descent shape. The outer part has been painted to match my interior about a year ago, could be touched up. The center part is in great shape, unlike most I see. It's still the factory tan color but I can repaint everything grey again if wanted. As always the button to open the top flap is broken. I took out the little spring from the inside so it sits flat, but I still have it.
$40 +

Another center piece for Escalade console. This one's in poor shape, and doesn't have cover on opposite side. Heck just pay for shipping and it's yours.

Power port cover for the rear of Escalade console. $5 + shipping.

Last edited:

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Did you sell the fog switch with the bezel or just the bezel?

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Looking for a fog switch and pigtail, would take either the vertical or horizontal switch and a bezel if you have a horizontal switch. Don't need a bezel for a vertical fog switch.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Also looking for a factory AUX switch, retainer and pigtail. Used in snowplow and contractor prep packages.