Front Receiver Hitch and Gun Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Triplel40

Gear Jammer
Reaction score
I've had some extra metal laying around from my headache rack, so today I decided to break out the welder, and this is what I came up with. I'm going to bolt it to the bottom of the frame with the existing tow-hook holes. Too dark to take more pictures of it, but here it is. Still need to paint it and drill out the holes to mount it, and will probably put a D-ring hitch in it for now, maybe a winch mount later. Will add more pics tomorrow.
You must be registered for see images attach

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg590/35g5/1988 Chevy/1_zps4dc200b0.jpg

Last edited:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Nice! I want to do something like that!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I've thought about a hidden winch mount...

trx88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
have always wanted to do this for the exact same reasons, put the winch in front or back! niiice

they do sell them, but cheap wins. i want more pics

Triplel40

Gear Jammer
Reaction score
I lied about more pics! haha sorry long day at school and work, and now it's dark again! Will post soon though

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of guys with front receiver hitches launching their boats like that. A LOT easier to see what the boats doing going down the ramp. Especially with a monstrosity of a camper sitting in the back.

Man, must be hard to back in a boat into the water with a camper on the rear of your truck? lol And sorry, didnt really see the whole post i guess. I read it off my phone. the winche idea is cool!