FREEEBIIIEEE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
She's still driveable right now, so I can go get everything done suspension and frame related done right. Like the flip kit I've been wanting to do...not to mention tubular control arms...and big sway bars...and everything nice and powdercoated....

Come get this body buddy lol. Nice solid metal down here in Cowboyland :grd:

I've often said next time I have to deal with a "rust rebuild" I'm hooking up the car trailer and heading far south for virgin metal.

Fortunately, my current truck is western body so it's solid for at least another 10 years. Wouldn't turn my nose up at a clean 3 door cab if I came across one though. Especially since 2500's didn't come with them....

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
very lucky man you are! i cant wait to see this truck's progress

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
I've often said next time I have to deal with a "rust rebuild" I'm hooking up the car trailer and heading far south for virgin metal.

Fortunately, my current truck is western body so it's solid for at least another 10 years. Wouldn't turn my nose up at a clean 3 door cab if I came across one though. Especially since 2500's didn't come with them....

Well when that happens, let me know. I'm always crawling CraigsList and local roads for trucks and parts, whether I have the money or not haha

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Grumble grumble.....Texas.....grumble....rust free sheet metal......grumble grumble.......free.......grumble grumble.....3 door cab.......grumble.....lucky SOBs......grumble grumble.....

Right time, right place, score.

:)
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2