found great seller on ebay for all your sbc and bbc needs :-)))))))))

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought from them guys, they got alot of stuff cheap. I have heard ppl having issues with their hei dist. though. I think I bought some wire looms from them or something I can't remember.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
hes a good seller, i bought my HEI Dizzy from there for $50, it only laster for umm about 10 Minutes (Literally, first start up) but the coil, cap, rotor, and module are worth the $50.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I see he sells the long tubes I want. MmMm Can't wait to do headers, cam, heads & intake on this old TBI.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing gonna start on a carb 383 for the orange truck and starting to gather parts

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing gonna start on a carb 383 for the orange truck and starting to gather parts

i assume your going HEI? if so, i wouldnt run one of his HEI units out of the box, but the parts on it are great for updating a GM HEI unit, the coil alone is worth the $45.

Last edited: