For all my rich friends....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Gonna jet for a bit, gotta text from mail lady that I'll needa help her unload something again so hopefully it's a new part!!! :p

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I gotta have a ride in this car when you get it, Mike........DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Psssh vipers, everytime I shift gears in one of those my knee hits the steering wheel. New or old it don't matter they are too small for me.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Psssh vipers, everytime I shift gears in one of those my knee hits the steering wheel. New or old it don't matter they are too small for me.
Haha ya I know the feeling, I'm 6'4" and every time I climb behind the wheel of my dad's Vette, my knees are at my stomach

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man I've got some experience on the gen 1 and 2 Vipers. 98 means aluminum block 8.0 at 450hp factory I believe. Hopefully you got the GTS. We built a twin turbo gen 2 and on break in tune it scared the crap outta me. I took it down the road to check everything out and at 7-8psi, 1/2 throttle the ass end broke loose in 3rd. I never buried it, don't know that I had enough room even on break in tune to hold it more than a few seconds. It spooled up lightening quick, zero noticeable lag. In my opinion the gen 2 GTS is the sexiest car ever built in the states. There is a Dodge dealership a few miles from me now. I went over and they had a gen 4 Viper sitting next to a gen 5 Vette, the things could have swapped badges and not many people would notice. I like the new 8.3 and 6060 trans but to me the car is just, kinda plain. No sexy curves or exotic body lines.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Drove a mildly tuned R33 Skyline GT-R Spec-V.......fuken whoa.....that was sick. AWD+twin turbos+a very sorted chassis= sexy good time. I would lose my licence too quick if I owned a Skyline.