For all my rich friends....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah, I've actually been paying on a car for a few years now, hence why i need this paid for by ya'll :p

Not to sound offensive, just terminology used locally, but I'm doing "mexican payments" on a car currently, contract says the owner keeps title AND car in dry storage and I pay no interest and no full coverage insurance either. The storage location acts as the middle man, so ofcourse i pay the 10% fee to them, but that's simple interest, not that compound interest crap. Ya'll got anything like that up there? We've had it down here for quite a while, just didnt know what it was called till the owner told me :p

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I've never heard of that either. What kind of car is it, Mike?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
:evillol:

It's an expensive car, that's what it is........:p You just wait, I'll show pics when I actually pay it off, 1.5yrs from now :nono: Bought it in summer '07....it's a '98 model with 15k miles.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
In all seriousness though, I'll give the holding company a call and see if they can go take pics of it for me, the car is being held at a warehouse in Akron,OH.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Because I couldn't get approved for that much at that time, J.J.Best is the holding company, they're also a finance company and wouldn't finance me without collateral that would increase in value. So the owner of the car told me to ask them if they'd hold the car and title as collateral, and surprisingly they agreed....after what seemed like forever, guess they had to consult a finance manager or something. I do have a grace period of 6months in case I can't make a minimum payment, which i might have to do for these next couple months because I'm backed up in debt.