For all my rich friends....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
didnt you send me a pic of it before....I remember you sending me a pic of some kinda expensive car idk

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I think i sent you the pic of my old maserati, it's long gone though, sold it for cheap because it had alot of problems. It was a 1992 quattro-porte' 4dr sedan black ext/tan int.

Scratch that, i think it was the draft design of the project I'd started back in college........was it a pic of a tube chassis supercar? I remember taking a pic of it mocked up years ago, but it was no where near even finished.....was just a shell and partial chassis.

:lol: and it's still in that same shape, it's rust-proofed and sitting at my uncles house. He was gonna finish it but bought that '55.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Deven: wow, atleast you caught yourself....and yeah i almost bought an unrestored one a while back....but by the time I called the guy, he'd sold it.

Robert: yeah, it's all original with just the minor airflow upgrades and full maintenance records.....even has the dyno sheets and engine break-in reports from lamborghini/team viper.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Seriously, if I made 3 times what i bring in now....wait no, it's got a 28k paint job....if it were a regular(easy replaceable) model, then yeah, you could drive it down. :D