Fog Light Switch, 3 Hole Bezel, Escalade 120 mph speedometer cluster, Overhead A/C blank plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Located In Georgia, but will ship!

Fog Light Switch and pigtail $45 shipped

You must be registered for see images attach

Note 1 tab is broken off.

3 hole vertical switch bezel $20 shipped (Note 2 tabs on the side are broken, but the other 6 hold it in place fine.)

Escalade 120mph speedometer cluster $75 shipped.

All the gauges test good.
All the lights test good(stock incandescent bulbs) except the seat belt warning light and that is probably my truck since it doesn't come on in my stock gauges or my other escalade gauges.

The lens isn't the best, but it was the best one at the yard that day. It's easy to switch it if yours is better. I'll try to show it in the worst light. When it's installed, it looks 98% better.

Overhead console ac control blank plate $15 shipped.

Last edited:

FirehawkSLP

Reaction score
I am interested in the fog light switch and switch bezel. $55 shipped?

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
And I just noticed that in my description of the escalade cluster that I wanted to say that I did put a bulb in the seat belt warning light spot that I confirmed works, it just won't light in my truck, but the bulb in that spot is good.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Fog Light switch and 3 hole bezel sold to FirehawkSLP. Thanks!

Escalade cluster is still available. I hope I didn't talk it down too much. The lens looks as good or better installed as just about any truck our age. I just wanted to show exactly what you'd be getting so I'm representing it properly.

I could put white leds if there's interest for a few dollars more(they show up with the typical blue tint -escalade gauges have a blue tint to begin with).

chrmaka

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What Part of Georgia are you in? Interested in the cluster.