finding truck in the states

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Alright,
so ive been looking around online, trying to see where i could go, ebay/craigslist/kijiji/autotrader... to find a nice good shape 454ss. i look online all the time, but i cant seem to figure out a good place to look throughout the states with out a zip code. Im not looking to buy tomorrow, but if i did find one soon. i would probably consider buying it. So where do you guys look? All the ones from Canada seem to be beat up, winter driven (so roughten) or the KM/MILES are high, with the price being 15 000$ and up -.-

GregB

Reaction score
That truck in the link on post #5 is as nice as you will find and its priced right. Getting it from Cali to Sudbury could cost you though, but if it was me I'd fly down and drive her home. I've imported a few vehicles from the USA so if you go that route and need any advice send me a PM.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Yeah, well im thinking either a diesel OBS or i might just buy the 454ss, since i got a companie vehicle now, so i barely use my NBS, only as a toy now. So i can have fun with the 454ss while i build the SPORT