Finally Some Pics of My New Daily Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I got a question for you, are you planning on getting a rear sway bar for it? If so, are you going to get the Hellwig, or just pull one off an old suburban?

You put the Hellwig on your truck, right? What do you think of it? I'm stuck deciding what I want to do. If the suburban bar is about as good, I'd rather save the money and just pick one of those up from a scrap yard.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
THIS^^^^^

Far better than Craigslist IMO

:word:

I am too, Im on there very day :lol: Ive boughten So many things off kijiji. My truck truck was off kijiji, tahoe wheels, many many items :lol:

:lol: x2!!!! Its the only thing that keeps me sane at work. I bought my silver 95 off kijiji along with 2 sets of 454 ss wheels. My dads worse! He'll find a truck with a nice body but has a mechanical issue (hes a mechanic obviously) for next to nothing, then turn around and sell it for atleast tripple the price he bought it for! We have about 25 gmt400's in our yard because of this that he still has to get running and sell

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
I got a question for you, are you planning on getting a rear sway bar for it? If so, are you going to get the Hellwig, or just pull one off an old suburban?

You put the Hellwig on your truck, right? What do you think of it? I'm stuck deciding what I want to do. If the suburban bar is about as good, I'd rather save the money and just pick one of those up from a scrap yard.

Yes I will be. I have one I will be getting soon. Its a beltech. I am getting for a great deal. I notice a huge differance on my black truck. I will be putting one on every truck I own. I have a helwig on the frotn and rear of my black truck.