Finally Some Pics of My New Daily Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Birchyboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great looking truck! I'd love to have a 2wd, but after using 4Lo for backing my camper into certain spots it's out of the question until I can afford a play vehicle.

Birchyboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is your Yukon an SL or SLE? I'd love to find some replacement cloth covers for mine (which are leather), but cannot find the cloth covers anywhere.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Thanks man. In the winter 4wd would be nice but I love my 2wd trucks. The truck is an SLE you would have to get all new cloth seats as the covers are not removable. You can find a shop to swap the covers of check out Katzkin or lmc automotive carpet company.

Birchyboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man. In the winter 4wd would be nice but I love my 2wd trucks. The truck is an SLE you would have to get all new cloth seats as the covers are not removable. You can find a shop to swap the covers of check out Katzkin or lmc automotive carpet company.

Thanks. I've tried both already. You're the first person that said the cloth isn't removable. What makes you say that?