Finally found the one!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally found the truck. I seen it on Craigslist and had to have it. It's a 94 gmc 1500 350 auto. 266k miles but is clean. Let me know what you think!

You must be registered for see images attach

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cowl hood, different wheels, maybe a little more drop, newer color matched grille and mirrors and led tail lights. All in time, for now I'm just gonna drive it.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know, same as my first truck just different color. 2wd is a change for me but I have other vehicles for off road.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
If you're going to colormatch the grille and mirrors, I would suggest also doing the door handles and both bumpers. But that's just me.

Those wheels are.........interesting. Never seen a set like those on a truck. Can't decide if I like them or not.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wheels are gonna go but they have new tires so I'm gonna wait until they wear a little, unless I kind find some different 15" wheels. I have the same wheels on a ford I have and hate em.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
This is my favorite gmc grille. Looks awesome with the quad headlights IMO. I agree the wheels have to go. This would look better without the chrome on the grille for sure. Great looking truck!!!