FastOrange's: 2000 K2500 CCSB Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Looks awesome!

Blue interior, crank windows, but a push-button transfer case? Weird options,
Yup! Factory was power locks, crank windows, push button 4x4, vinyl floor, bench with console but non 60/40 and power lumbar only, very odd.

So far I have added buckets/console, overhead console with DIC, leather airbag steering wheel, and comp/temp mirror.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Looks awesome man. Can't say I've ever seen a CCSB with blue interior. I forgot garnet was the only color discontinued after 98. Looks great though.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Looks awesome man. Can't say I've ever seen a CCSB with blue interior. I forgot garnet was the only color discontinued after 98. Looks great though.
Pretty hard to find blue after 1995. But they are out there! I think after 1995 garnet changed to ruby red.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Yeah, garnet/ruby red. same difference. It and the blue are harder to find in the 95+ trucks. Lots of grey/tan out there. I personally think the blue/red stay looking better longer if you can tolerate the old school color. I personally love the red.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Yeah, garnet/ruby red. same difference. It and the blue are harder to find in the 95+ trucks. Lots of grey/tan out there. I personally think the blue/red stay looking better longer if you can tolerate the old school color. I personally love the red.
I actualley really like both blue and red. All 3 GMT400 I own right now have blue interior (91, 93 and 2000) and i really liked the red interior in my old 1996.

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Are blue and red interiors really that rare? I love my blue interior on my 98 with the 60/40 bench. Personally I think a red interior would be perfect in a black or white truck. Maybe even silver if it's done right.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
They aren't really "rare" They are just harder to find in the CCSB trucks because the CCSB had such a limited production run and they were phasing those colors out in the later years of production. Red wasn't offered in the CCSB years to the best of my knowledge. I'd have to check my brochures at home.

Red/Blue was very common in 88-94 trucks, fairly common in 95-96 trucks, I think red dropped out after 97 or 98. I believe 97 was when they started to really phase out production of the Blue interiors, although they were still an available option from the factory until 00.

Last edited: